Seven Day Meat Keeper

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... ...You dig, my friend.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monroe Township, Ohio

"...Everybody is somebody else's stupid."

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hood Shoots Faggy Shine,
Says Streets Safer For Straight Kids

Almost time to pack yer bags and get out of town, my homeslice. I suppose I knew this was comin' along sooner or later. One of our fine State Representatives, Ron Hood, has proposed a bill to ban homosexuals and he/she's from adopting children.

Now those of you who know me should know I'm not a pseudo-liberal whiny ass who goes around complainin' about The Goddamn Governor This.... and F'In George W That...., but Mr. Hood (as in the thing you wear on your head while you go out lynchin' the coloreds...) has most clearly been brainwashed by Ohio's Own Radical Christian-Style AlQuaida, the Pro-Family Network.

For all my whiny hater friends, I'll just make it clear, first and foremost, that the Bush Administration is really responsible for all this... But back to the point.

So last fall we had the majority of our fellow OhiBamaSsissippians vote to define marriage in such a way that only one dude and one chick may tie the noose legally. Although I personally voted against the measure, it passed with flying colors and is now law. Good openinig move, Senator Gay-O-Phobe.

But does me see a progression here? A second parry? Aye, indeed. (That's YEP to all you guys from Zanesville and Peebles and Wauseon and Asheville and BigotTown and LynchAFag Grove...).

So secondly comes Mr. Hood with the Anti-Gay Adoption Bill. And certainly, I won't even waste more than one sentence commenting on how FREEKING STOOOPID the whole bill really is, so there.

But I see it coming down the proverbial PIPE (the PIPE being I-71 between Cincy and Cleveburg). If we can first ban gays from getting married, and secondly ban gays from adopting children, thirdly will come the bill aimed at banning gays from having any contact whatsoever with children. Follow this Family-Style Victory with step four, whereby police may detain any suspected homosexuals without cause, and finally step five where suspected gays may be SHOT ON SIGHT by the brave and concerned citizens of OhiBamaSsissippi.

So take a look at the scary Pro-Family Network website (check out the screwy multicultural family in the left-hand corner) and think about the last time a President was elected from Ohio. As evil as one might think our Federales might be, it's clear to me we have much more to worry about when we unleash the brain-drained power of our own Ohio citizenry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

OhiBamaSsissippians. Heh. That's good, I'm-a gonna use that...

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home