Seven Day Meat Keeper

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... ...You dig, my friend.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monroe Township, Ohio

"...Everybody is somebody else's stupid."

Friday, November 18, 2005

Baby Too Cold

I was lucky enough to be on I90 yesterday morning when they Highway Patrl closed her down for about two hours. So after an hour of playing Jawbreaker on my Pocket PC, I decided to snap some pics of the carnage (or whatever was left of the carnage).
Crushed cars, flipped tractor-trailers, lots of cars slid into the median. All the joys of a northern Ohio winter laid upon us before Thanksgiving, even!

Flippin' da Rig






When Big Truck Fall, MOVE YO CAR!!


And that night on the way home about 8pm, I ended up getting stuck in a huge traffic backup in the same spot heading the opposite direction. Turns out there was a whole crew of guys out there cleaning up all the shit that fell out of this flipped over truck and putting it on a flatbed for takeaway. Lots of shards of scrap metal and lumber.

And whatever happened to the band called The Wonder Stuff?

Didn't they suck?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home