Seven Day Meat Keeper

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... ...You dig, my friend.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monroe Township, Ohio

"...Everybody is somebody else's stupid."

Friday, September 02, 2005

Jus the Facts, Ma'am

Because I absolutely love and adore (and some times stare too much at) my girl BG, I choose to accept her tag (as in plaing a game of tag) and will randomly spew forth five things about me or whatever me wants you to think about me...

  • I mowed my lawn today using a diagonal trajectory going NNW to SSE. I have a four week mowing pattern so the lines in my lawn are always crissing and crossing. That's two seperate facts in one paragraph. Lucky you, you get six facts.
  • Dislikes include three-pronged forks, crusty glass pipes (wipe e'm clean kids, it's easy), people with two first names (Phil Harvey, James Joyce, Larry David, David Bruce, etc...), coffee with cream left in a cup on the counter to develop a thin layer of mold, and people who think they're gonna change the world, but don't know how to change themselves.
  • I believe in the power of water. You gotta read Dr. Masaru Emoto to understand.
  • I keep four separate piggy banks - divided by coin type, of course.
  • Some day I'm gonna have the balls to tell everybody I've ever known everything I always wanted to say to him/her. But right now too much truth hurts...
Even though she may look dark and sinister to most, Bridget always brightens my day. So a slap on the back for you, Ginley. And now I'll continue this silly bloggernet bullshit by tagging...

Shannon Shenanigan

&

R3TR0

1 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Well, I am sure I speak on Bridget's behalf, when I say that... this wasn't random enough. Try again please... :-)
[This is actually fun, Bridg, u were right!!!]

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home