Seven Day Meat Keeper

There are two kinds of people in this world: Those with loaded guns, and those who dig... ...You dig, my friend.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monroe Township, Ohio

"...Everybody is somebody else's stupid."

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Grizz My Nizz


The Weber Grill Company has a commercial running now and they ask you to go to their website and write a witty story about your favorite Weber memory. I figured screw that, I'll blog this bitch myself.
This here's my five year old royal blue eighteen and a half inch Weber 'One Touch Gold' charcoal kettle. She's built for speed, my friend...and aero-dynamicisity. Notice the fine billet aluminum ash catcher with the smooth-glide handle for quick airflow adjustment. Check the still intact white plastic foot which acts as a brake against the mad torque produced by the high density rear wheels.
Notice the shelf below for stowage of helmets and whatnot. This bitch can cook, old pal. You better beleive it. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home